Home > Message Boards > Hip-Hop & Rap >
Hip Hop/ Rap Voice recording
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
jackneeson

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:49 pm   Post subject: Hip Hop/ Rap Voice recording Reply with quote

Hello,

I need some help and input of you guys to help me improve my system. I do not have a lot of money but hopefully with make it possible to do some good recordings. All tips are welcome. I'm into electronic music and I do not have experience recording vocals. What I need is to record a friend and put it on top of some beats he already has. It's a simple setup I only need to record one person over some beats (hip hop/ rap). All I'm going to do is different takes and I just need to EQ the voice and add some effects. I know that this is not an easy task to do and requires experience but hopefully with your tips I will improve the sound recorded.
Let me first introduce you to my setup:
*Studio monitors- adam studio monitors a7x
*Studio headphones- HD 280 PRO
*Laptop -macbook pro
*audio interface M-Audio ProFire 610
*Microphone- Rode k-2 ( i do not know which tube is in it already)
*I will be using logic pro for recording
I have some questions:
1- Do you have any favourite tube that goes with the rode k2?
2- Do I really need a mic preamp or should I get decent results with the one in the audio interface?
3- What kind of plugins do you use to EQ, Compress, other effects etc..? I want to be able to play with the voice around.
4- What tips do you have to make the recording? Any good articles?
Any good techniques used in hip hop/rap? I hope you can help me on this one

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5365024
Infographic Video Service

Thank you
View members profile Send private message Send email
Harrisons

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:44 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

A message of the depth and intellect is followed for the approval of the sorts for the timely progress for the citizens. The round of the essaylab is linked to the consumption of the fitness for the blog. The skills are manner oriented for the fitness for the blocks. A serious outlook is imagined for the underground means for the success of the satisfaction of modes.
View members profile Send private message
charlly

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:20 am   Post subject: hai Reply with quote

I mostly prefer melodies and lullaby type songs for hearing. But when I feel so down and gloomy I used to most efficient electric car heap rap music for motivating myself. What is your taste and what types of songs do you guys prefer most?
View members profile Send private message AIM Address
katjaweibchen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:35 am   Post subject: Sexchat in Winterthur Reply with quote

Sexchat in Winterthur - try for sexy chat if you are alone
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls