Home > Message Boards > Hip-Hop & Rap >
How Long Will Rap/Hip-Hop Remain The Dominant Musical Genre?
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
jackneeson

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:46 pm   Post subject: How Long Will Rap/Hip-Hop Remain The Dominant Musical Genre? Reply with quote

Hello,

I don't see it fading away for good, but I wonder how many years it will take for another form of "music" to take over to charts.
Rap is making billions from affluent, white, suburban kids who are very fickle when it comes to their musical tastes. It is only a matter of time before they move on to The Next Big Thing. The songs themselves agressively mine existing works, mostly tracks written after 1970, which means eventually there will be nothing left to "sample". (or, in many cases, rip off completely, remember "I'll Be Missing You") Remember Bono's warning about those people "Who glorify the past, while the future dries up"? Comments?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1049122
Creative video production agency

Thank you
View members profile Send private message Send email
amuelaine

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:25 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hip hop is known as the famous musical genre and people love to listen this music. For further details mhrwriter.co.uk review just move towards it and you will know the topmost singers of this field.
View members profile Send private message
caiadomino

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:01 am   Post subject: good article Reply with quote

Many people like to hear rap or hip-hop songs. This has been a trend among youngsters. collaborate and create musicCan you share some latest songs over here so that people can enjoy them and hear the songs whenever they want to?
View members profile Send private message
anjakunzegz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:42 am   Post subject: Transen in NRW Reply with quote

If you are looking for sexy chat try Transen in NRW
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls