Home > Message Boards > Music Composition >
Ambient Music Compositions
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
spadekevin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:06 pm   Post subject: Ambient Music Compositions Reply with quote

Hello,

I've been writing 'music' for as long as I remember. I'm not a great musician (not a musician at all in fact - as I haven't played either the guitar or piano properly in years) or songwriter, but I get a lot of pleasure just messing around in music production software and losing myself in creating compositions. Would love some kind of feedback.I studied Music Technology at college over a decade ago and sadly I've forgotten a lot of what I learned (including a lot of music theory that I also covered), which does frustrate me these days, but I still keep writing what I can

For More Details:-
Field Service Management Video Example

Thanks.
View members profile Send private message AIM Address
Wesker23

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:49 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
For first, check ambient electronic music list. At least to me, the expression of the intangible and the ineffable. The superposition of energy and emptiness. It's the fork in the road, asking you to decide where to go.
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls