Home > Message Boards > Instruments >
Any way to make music instruments in Finale sound better?
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
depprussell

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:32 pm   Post subject: Any way to make music instruments in Finale sound better? Reply with quote

Hello,

I've been working a bit with Finale 2003 (music making software) and while I like the software, I hate the sounds that it put out. the general sounds of the instruments are very poor (a tenor sax sounds like a cheap keyboard etc.). I realize the program uses midi for the instruments. I don't know terribly much about this part of computer audio, is there any way to upgrade the midi sounds or otherwise make the instruments sound better? So far I've only tried using the integrated audio on a GA-7vrxp (SB-audio) and on an nForce board, which sounded the same. Soundcards don't really have anything to do with what I'm asking do they?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=668899
Startup video production studio

Thank you
View members profile Send private message Send email
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls