Home > Message Boards > MIDI Discussion >
Midi Editing
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
AlexAmery

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 11:13 pm   Post subject: Midi Editing Reply with quote

Hi,

I need to set Midi commands in cc 31 up to CC 55. But how? The method like automation is really a 100% disaster. Very, very difficult to get what you need, to add points, to shift them etc. Am trying hard, but hardly get what I want. You need really to revise it. It will not be workable like this. One solution: please give us the option to "write" the value "Position" and "Value" instead of hving to draw curves and what have you.The biggest issue: I have a point and want to shift it. In only 1 out of 10 cases, I really get the point. It is adding other points or just does not marker the right point while you still press and press around it.

For More Details:-
Video content production agency

Thanks!
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls