Home > Message Boards > Broadway Musical >
Post great ensemble songs??
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
MichaelMorin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:42 am   Post subject: Post great ensemble songs?? Reply with quote

HI

i want to do a large group musical this year for districts (thespian festival) and i want to have it all down by the end of summer so we dont have to worry about it during school and we can just worry about making it better for a large group musical it needs to be at least 7 ppl and at most 16 ppl i want to do something in the style of anything goes (but no tapping cause no one but me knows how to tap)im kind of limited on guys i think i could get 6 guys and girls is an ease
and there needs to be equal parts singing wise. as long as someone is not singing the whole song and everyone gets to singits okay if the song isnt in the style of anything goes. it was just what im looking for)and PLEASEPLAESEPLEASE DO NOT SUGGEST ANYTHING from les mis, wicked, or any other overdone musical. its just very unprofessional to do at a competition unless its done right, even then its too much

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://musicals.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=89105
Marketing video agency

Thanks!
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls