Home > Message Boards > Broadway Musical >
Roku Ultra - Audio Popping and Clicking
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
kevinmanuel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:39 am   Post subject: Roku Ultra - Audio Popping and Clicking Reply with quote

HI,

I've noticed occasional digital chirps and audio pops while watching content on my Roku Ultra. They don't happen too frequently (well, happening at all is too frequently) but occur about every 10-20 min. I ran through every trouble shooting step available such as restarting the system,factory resetting the system, switching the hdmi, switching the hdmi port, playing the content through my TV's speakers rather than my home theatre system's, and switching the output of the Roku from an hdmi cable to an optical cable. I replaced the device with my old Roku 3, and could not replicate the issue. The unit was purchased the first week of December. Is it faulty, or is this some firmware issue? It is on the most recent firmware version.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://forums.roku.com/viewtopic.php?t=98931
Custom explainer company

Thanks!
View members profile Send private message Send email
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls