Home > Message Boards > Broadway Musical >
everything works well besides HDMI sound
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
kevinmanuel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:33 am   Post subject: everything works well besides HDMI sound Reply with quote

HI,

Hello everyone have a problem that i need help with. Installed Mint 18 last night and everything works well besides HDMI sound. At first on the fresh install i changed the settings to output to HDMI and everything works well. But as soon as i restart the computer the sound will revert back to the built in audio and i have to then change it back to HDMI. and so far every restart i have had to change the settings once again.
I have also noticed every time i step away from PC and the screen saver comes on it switches back to built in audioIs this a bug or is there anyway i can sort this out. ???

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?t=224479
Custom animation agency

Thanks!
View members profile Send private message Send email
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls