Home > Message Boards > Broadway Musical >
Tempo Problems and Song Creation\Recording
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
MichaelMorin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:50 pm   Post subject: Tempo Problems and Song Creation\Recording Reply with quote

HI

I'm a nube to the Forum and a bit technically challenged when it comes to understanding all the power and capability of my Cubase 7.5. But I love Cubase. WOW. I'll buy 8 after I can get my act better together with 7.5. Here's my issue and some thoughts on how to address my problem but would really appreciate some input from Cubase users who have more experience with song creation and tempo:I write most of my music at home. I am currently writing a song which will include vocal. harmonies, acoustic gtr, electric guitar, bass, drums at the minimum. I record everything live using audio tracks, except for drums or synths which use EZ Drummer (midi) and Halion SE.On a recent song, I started with the drums ( identifying a good tempo) laying down the midi events (Cubase created the midi track) as I pulled samples to the project screen. At this point, I had not created a Tempo map. Next I recorded audio (vocal and guitar). Nothing was recorded in musical mode (audio) or musical timescale (midi). It was just recorded "plain" or linear mode I guess. I played it back and it sounded great. But I wanted some changes in tempo in the chorus....so I read the manual and created a Tempo Map with mild changes at the chorus from 72 BPM to 75 BPM. I set everything to musical mode for audio and musical timescale for midi and now: EVERYTHING SOUNDS OUT OF TEMPO. No idea how to get all of this synced up again. So, before starting all over I thought Id ask for some help. Here are some thoughts I have about setting up a procedure to do this the same way each time and eliminate such headaches, and would really appreciate some help.

please help

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.steinberg.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=74208
[url=Creative video production service]https://jobs.vidzzy.com/hire-creative-video-production-service/[/url]

Thanks!
View members profile Send private message
ciur

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:19 pm   Post subject: At this point, Reply with quote

At this point, I had not created a Tempo map. Next, I recorded audio (vocal and guitar). Nothing was recorded in musical mode (audio) or musical timescale (midi). It was just recorded "plain" or linear mode I guess. I played it back and it sounded great. happy wheels icon_redface.gif icon_redface.gif [/url]
smsapi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:23 am   Post subject: You can merge with your website or software Reply with quote

Business communication requires a blend of smart tools that function according to a certain requirement. For instance, real-time communication demands an instant and automated communication channel like SMS API which you can merge with your website or software to send information in the form of SMS.
View members profile Send private message
lindarose11
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:04 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

It's very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not everyday that I have the possibility to see something like this.
games 1 player
View members profile Send private message Visit posters website AIM Address
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls