Home > Message Boards > General Discussion >
Misaligned MIDI notes in piano roll when entering
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
JensenBreck
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:03 am   Post subject: Misaligned MIDI notes in piano roll when entering Reply with quote

Hi,

This has been the case for a while but I thought I'd finally write to you about it. When entering MIDI notes in Auria Pro's piano roll, they don't always appear in the exact place you put them. They will often appear one grid space to the right of where you placed your finger. Before now, it was easy to imagine this as being due to a fat-fingered error. However, I have been using an Apple Pencil today, and this still happens even though the Pencil is ultra-precise in its positioning. It happens even when I am zoomed in a very long way. It doesn't happen with all MIDI notes and seems random, but it does happen a lot.

Is there anything you can think of that would be causing this? I'm on an iPad Pro 10.5 right now, but it also used to occur on my iPad Air 1.

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://auriaapp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15256

AntiVirus video
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls