Home > Message Boards > General Discussion >
Data Manager can't connect to my keyboard
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
JensenBreck
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:52 am   Post subject: Data Manager can't connect to my keyboard Reply with quote

Hi,

So about 6 months ago I got a CTK-4400 keyboard. Right now I'm trying to transfer files from my keyboard to my PC with Data Manager, but it doesn't work. It says my keyboard is "disconnected" I followed the same steps that I use for Musescore.

Connect USB from keyboard to PC.

I've tried multiple times and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. And it's really frustrating cuz I have a medley to transfer to my PC and it just doesn't wanna work. Help?

I made sure to download the software for CTK-4400 but it says the package file is CTK-7300. What's with that?

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.casiomusicforums.com/index.php?/topic/12909-data-manager-cant-connect-to-my-keyboard/

Cryptocurrency Marketing
View members profile Send private message
lindarose11
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:54 pm   Post subject: Nice Reply with quote

This is extremely helpful info!! Very good work. Everything is very interesting to learn and easy to understood. Thank you for giving information.
unfair mario
View members profile Send private message Visit posters website AIM Address
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls