Home > Message Boards > General Discussion >
Cubasis and PSR-3000
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
JensenBreck
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:07 am   Post subject: Cubasis and PSR-3000 Reply with quote

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has a solution for me. I can get Cubasis to record all sixteen channels from a song that I've created on the Yamaha PSR-3000. I'm trying to edit it in Cubasis; but I can't get the 3000 to receive from Cubasis on playback. I've edited various midi options until I can't see straight. What am I missing here or is this not possible?

I'm using Cubasis latest version on a ipad pro 12.9 64 bit, IOS 11. Midi interface is a iconnectivity with lightning connector. All of my old gear communicates very well except for the PSR. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I have a EMU vintage keys and TG33 that is outdoing the PSR with this setup and so is my Korg M3. I surly have miss something.

I just uploaded the Yamaha MusicSoft Manager so I'm very unfamiliar with it at this time.

Just a shot does; anybody out there have a MDXG for IOS setup file for a Yamaha D-Deck? Did you have to get the Pro version to make it work?

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.keyboardforums.com/threads/cubasis-and-psr-3000.28528/

Minimalist Animation
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls