Home > Message Boards > MIDI Discussion >
Reaper not responding to MIDI Keyboard
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
JensenBreck
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:38 am   Post subject: Reaper not responding to MIDI Keyboard Reply with quote

Hi,

I downloaded the Yamaha USB-MIDI Driver from here usb_midi/. I have the keyboard enabled in MIDI devices. But when I create a new track and choose the keyboard as an input device and arm it (with VSTi, record monotoring ON) there's no response.

I also tried various USB ports and I searched for a driver for the USB-MIDI cable (Mistar MIDILINK), but all the downloads of it were reported dangerous by my antivirus...

When I try reinstalling Yamaha's driver it sends an error message that there are no devices connected to my computer (?).

I tried using a different software but there's no input there either, so I'm guessing it's not reaper's fault, but I still hoped I could get some help here since I'm on this for hours I'm all out of ideas...

For More Details

explainer video examples
View members profile Send private message
Lavadenes

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:01 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

These MIDIs are very helpful for the videos of YouTube and other social platforms. If you looking for MIDI Packs for the creation of your videos then mba essay writing service can help out you to get those short songs audios.
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls