Home > Message Boards > Classical >
Compilation of the TC Top Recommended Lists
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
JensenBreck
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:03 am   Post subject: Compilation of the TC Top Recommended Lists Reply with quote

Hi,

The Talk Classical members with a wide variety of interests and experiences can reach a consensus on the top works from a variety of musical forms.

The process should lead to some interesting debate and discussion regarding these various specialized areas of music.

The resulting list will be posted as a Sticky Thread and may be used as reference points for both newcomers and long-time classical listeners to the world of classical music and to specific areas of classical music as defined by these lists.

Finally, don't forget to check out our current list thread, The TC Top 100 Recommended Choral Works. Your input is much appreciated!

For More Details

animated brand explainer examples
View members profile Send private message
Jacob Willis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:19 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, why not? I love those albums as much as I love the asphalt seal coating in my Mantteca home.
RichardsonPoul

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:24 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Message and all kind heart are fit for the approval of the moves for the shows. Partners of the field and assignment help uk are assumed for the field. The notice is served with no care and intensity for the paths for the team for all goals for humans.
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls