Home > Message Boards > MIDI Discussion >
Chicago the Musical Appreciation Thread
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
JensenBreck
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:52 am   Post subject: Chicago the Musical Appreciation Thread Reply with quote

Hi,

I tried to search for an existing Chicago the Musical Appreciation thread, but couldn't find anything. So, here it is. I just recently watched "Chicago" for the very first time, on March 17, 2011. Obviously, I had a blast...sitting in front of the stage. Leigh Zimmerman and Dylis Croman were fantastic in their roles as Velma / Roxie, respectively. The entire cast was on fire, especially R. Lowe and Jason Patrick Sands. Perhaps you'd like to share your "Chicago" experiences, once more. I especially would be fascinated to know the years you saw the show and your experiences at the stage door too. What specifically about the show did you like? Who are among some of your favorite "Chicago" actors?

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.php?thread=1029445&dt=1324

Corporate Motion Graphics Video
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls