Home > Message Boards > Instruments >
What musical instruments do you have?
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
JensenBreck
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:51 am   Post subject: What musical instruments do you have? Reply with quote

Hi,

Who wants to come tune my piano for me? i keep putting it off...that's the most boring thing in the world! blah.. I'm gonna have to do it soon though..

what kinda pianos and stuff do you guys all have? i have an acoustic guitar (a lauren), an electric guitar (a jackson), a classical guitar (can't figure out what this one says on the sticker), an acoustic bass guitar (a fender), and my piano's a conover cable company that's about to turn 100 in a year, my grandma bought it a long time ago and made me learn how to play it or else i wasn't allowed to get any other instrument...so i can play that best of all.

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.magle.dk/music-forums/172-what-musical-instruments-do.html?s=22a34da9d2119b120408c1197110bf4e

Corporate Explainer Examples
View members profile Send private message
zerathomaz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:29 am   Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

As my father is a popular musician, I used to learn drums from my childhood onwards. image clipping service In addition to this, I have a guitar and a flute at my home. Now I am in the plan of purchasing a veena for practicing some classical music. [/url]
View members profile Send private message AIM Address
JimmyFerranti

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:29 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually i dont have any instruments at home but my bro is carrying a guitar which he doesn't know fully how to play. He's just a beginner. As per topresume.com review no one can play any instrument without proper training. [/url]
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls