Home > Message Boards > General Discussion >
Free drum machine samples?
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
JensenBreck
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:25 pm   Post subject: Free drum machine samples? Reply with quote

Hi,

Any idea where I can download all the drum machines samples from maybe in zip format?

I used to have a bunch archived - you might want to search the forum's archives for old threads big packs used to be easy to come by, I think at this point you can probably find them per drum machine you are looking for via google search...I can't think of many that don't have rips except for really rare models hell I think there are even . wav rips specifically of 808 kicks at each pitch increment off the original machine and people have uploaded drum machine and break beats rips from tapes and vinyl bootlegs. my point is it's easy to get lost in how much is out there. I'd figure out what you want specifically and go from there.

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:https://forum.watmm.com/topic/94118-free-drum-machine-samples/

Product Sales Videos
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls