Home > Message Boards > General Discussion >
True facts of music making?
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
JensenBreck
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:20 pm   Post subject: True facts of music making? Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm kind of drunk and not sure this makes any sense but I came up with the idea that in here we could post those those things people who make music can relate to and benefit from. I thought about making a music making tutorial of sorts about that stuff I've managed to learn on my own while slaving away at a DAW, but then I realized everybody who makes music has those kinds of revelations and I would love to read that kind of stuff. When I was learning music making, I'm pretty sure it would've been better if I had this type of thread to go to. So anyway, I will try to write some of my personal thoughts on music making so you see what I'm getting at. Feel free to post anything you've learned yourself. The only rule is that it has to be 100% real, I'm sick of "how to become the next big thing" and "marketing yourself" style tutorials, but I'm going to leave it sort of open. Also, I hope that we can aim this sort of thing towards aspiring musicians with the typical setup, i.e a computer and a pair of headphones, but if you have studio experience that's great too if you can tell the rest of WATMM what it's like. Imagine you're telling your younger self what you need to know.

Sales Video Animation
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls