Home > Message Boards > General Discussion >
Kids and making music?
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
JensenBreck
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:27 am   Post subject: Kids and making music? Reply with quote

Hi,

If you've got kids at what are they interested in playing with/making music or learning piano etc? I have two kids and my little girl shows not much interest but my boy seems more curious and he's only 1.5 years!! I say that if I get some Ipad synth on then my girl plays with it but I'm not sure she's that interested. I used to try to coax them into taking lessons on piano or guitar but it never happened. Who knows, it might all change though. I didn't start playing bass until I was like 15. There's still time for them, but I'm not the most pushy guy when it comes to these kinda things. I'm just hoping they navigate through school the best they can. God the drama of middle school is soul crushing.

​​3D Promotional Video​
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls