Home > Message Boards > Broadway Musical >
What If Cersei and Jaime Had Different Fathers?
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
JensenBreck
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:50 pm   Post subject: What If Cersei and Jaime Had Different Fathers? Reply with quote

Several people have looked at the idea that Tyrion might be a secret Targ, based on the idea that Johanna Lannister was raped by Aerys. I've also seen videos theorizing that both Cersei and Jaime are the secret Targs for the same reason, but I've recently read about a situation where twins were born from two separate fathers. Supposedly it's called heteropaternal superfecundation, and though its very rare in humans, it can happen. How would this impact things, or would it? Which twin would belong to Tywin and which to Aerys, and how would the truth be revealed in a drama that has no DNA testing technology?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/148864-what-if-cersei-and-jaime-had-different-fathers/

Promotional Video
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls