Home > Message Boards > Broadway Musical >
Is There Anything On The Show That You Think Is Better Than
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
JensenBreck
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:47 pm   Post subject: Is There Anything On The Show That You Think Is Better Than Reply with quote

Whenever a book is adapted to the screen (t.v. and/or movie screen), the book is almost always going to remain better if for no other reason than b/c of time limitations that make it virtually impossible to fully adapt with the same level of detail as a book has.

Now, I have a strong impression that the general consensus among book readers would be that most changes D&D have made for the show are bad, and that most people would have preferred they just more taithfully follow the books (think of all seasons done the way Season One was, but without all the Ros scenes, which would have been about 98 percent faithful to AGOT, I think)

But is there anything in the show you like better than the books???

For me, two things come immediately to mind that I like better in the show: The expanded role of Bronn, and the scene where Brienne and Pod met Arya and Sandor, and Brienne and Sandor fought (there are probably a few other things I like better in the show, too, but the two I mentioned occurred to me first)

Make no mistake, though, overall, I'm in the camp that would say most changes were for the worse, but I still love the show (just not quite as much as the books)

Your thoughts?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/143158-is-there-anything-on-the-show-that-you-think-is-better-than-the-books/

marketing videos
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls