Home > Message Boards > General Discussion >
Do people actually like the Operator?
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
JensenBreck
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:50 am   Post subject: Do people actually like the Operator? Reply with quote

Hello everybody,

I recently returned from a 2-years or so break from the game. (Ironically on the same day PoE went live, tho just by coincidence.) The reason I didn't play - and I thought I would never return - was that I was dissatisfied with the way the lore was going after the Second Dream, i.e. with the whole Operator business. My stance on this has not changed, but I discovered I still enjoy the game anyway. I simply try to avoid all content related to it. Which is why I am kind of pissed that they seem to try and force us to use the Operator, as in Kuva Missions and Teralyst fights. A friend of mine actually plays the Operator, at which point I either roll my eyes or make comments about how I want it (not even sure whether it's male or female) to die a horrible death. I recall that back then, there were those people who hated it and those who seemed to be okay with it, or at least were not surprised.

I didn't find the right solution
References:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/866925-do-people-actually-like-the-operator/

brand adverts
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls