Home > Message Boards > Broadway Musical >
A problem with QuickLink??
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
JensenBreck
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:25 am   Post subject: A problem with QuickLink?? Reply with quote

Hi All.........is it me, or does anyone else have a problem with these QuickLink pop-ups that plague me when ever I touch upon a highlighted word that has been posted in others, and my, threads? This QuickLink thing is something I believe to attach itself to our posts without our consent. And, I can't even access Bee3's May song competition entry through the list that Nige made.....the QuickLink pop-up takes presidence and disallows his link to work properly.
(Side note: I am able to access Justin's song, however, and am very happy I did!!)

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
https://www.musesongwriters.com/forums/index.php?/topic/55624-a-problem-with-quicklink/

Business Intelligence Video
View members profile Send private message
rosejacob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:29 pm   Post subject: Informative one Reply with quote

Thanks for the informative post.
Company formation in Dubai
KarlaB

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:39 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

i had same problem, thanks for your postrouter to login
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls