Home > Message Boards > Music Composition >
A great place to post our music
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
JensenBreck
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:19 am   Post subject: A great place to post our music Reply with quote

Hi All

The Motagator, and then GuffrIt website has been open for 15 years now and in that time has gathered over 900 users, 2300+ song uploads, 400+ video uploads and numerous other images, blogs, events etc., but of late things have become very static there with very few new users and an existing user only logging in every couple of weeks, so am considering its future.

I don't really want to close the site down but as you'll realise the time taken to manage the site balanced against the use its getting is not favourable, so am looking for feedback before making any decisions.

Motagator started as a music upload site but then changed to a more 'Social Networking' site when it became GuffrIt a couple of years ago. The platform that supports the site is capable of almost anything and I am very familiar with how it works and how to develop new thing things with it, so given new ideas, we can take the site off in a new direction, add new functionality, just make a few tweaks, or, of course, just leave it as is and let it fade away.

I didn't find the right solution
References:
http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=434269#Post434269

Product Ads
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls