Home > Message Boards > Broadway Musical >
original sheet music -Chief Cook and Bottle Washer -The Rink
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Sarabaya6

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:12 am   Post subject: original sheet music -Chief Cook and Bottle Washer -The Rink Reply with quote

I am preparing for an audition and I need the sheet music for Chief Cook and Bottle Washer- the version that was written in B flat for Chita Rivera. I can't find it ANYPLACE. I have an old copy but it is almost illegible and can not be read by an accompanist. I would appreciate any help you can give me. The arrangement in the vocal selections is in C and not written the same as the original.

Thank you!!
Irene
ashyashyashy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:13 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you find this at all?
As i'm desperate for it!!!!!
WesleyLeblanc

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:08 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

The message is written for the citation for the websites. The mutual way of the all assignment help is entrained for the fixed approach for the modes. The rolls is played for the mid of the flexible moves for the turns. The change is done for the reforms for the mid of the classics for the systems in the mid of the usages.
View members profile Send private message
phamyen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:43 pm   Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

Thank you for sharing this article. It is really useful, hope you can share more other articles. war brokers cool math games
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls