Home > Message Boards > Feedback & Error Report >
I've been using this site for 6 years and I'm
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
randy0182000

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:45 am   Post subject: I've been using this site for 6 years and I'm Reply with quote

I love you guys that run this site.. I've downloaded some midis from my favorite games and used the mp3 converter It was like I've died and gone to heaven. icon_smile.gif
I have one question. What is the default sound font that the midi to mp3 player uses? It remixes my favorite tunes perfectly. icon_smile.gif
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:12 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no particular name for the sound font. It's simply a mix of many sound fonts.
View members profile Send private message
randy0182000

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:58 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok thanks icon_smile.gif

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:11 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I am very grateful as the previous user for having this site where you can convert MIDI files to MP3 files. Despite not having enough resources to register, you are very helpful in giving the chance for free. I have not had failures when using this site.
ElijahArnold

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:04 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Make America once more it is the expressions of the Donald trump and did numerous vows to the individuals with the goal that individuals choose to him as a president and also you can get ukessays review to manage your quality task easily. I am not going to lack of regard to any of you however we ought to accomplish something incredible that reasonable for the nation.
spaces

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:54 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the speed of loading. Must be fast and no error occurring happy wheels
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls