Home > Message Boards > Rock & Pop (2000-Current) >
Mötley Crüe: Girls Girls Girls
sevin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:04 am   Post subject: Mötley Crüe: Girls Girls Girls Reply with quote

I just searched for Mötley Crüe midis and found a LOT of them! icon_smile.gif But there is a Girls Girls Girls midi file on here that is not complete. It is only about 1:55. The real song is 4:30. I want a full midi file of the song. I wouldn't mind a midi with a vocal track, but if you can't find one, that's alright. I hope someone has it because I need it. So if you have it please reply. icon_smile.gif
View members profile Send private message
sevin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:22 pm   Post subject: Girls Girls Girls Midi Reply with quote

Hmm. I still can't find a full midi file of the song. icon_sad.gif Although I did find this "professional" midi file of the song here: http://www.elitemidi.com/tracks/?ssstr=MOTLEY%20CRUE But you have to buy it to get it. And it still may not be the full song, although it does sound different from the 1:55 midi that I found earlier today. Perhaps you bought this midi from this site. If you did please upload it for everyone to use. All I want is a midi file of the song and I can't get it without paying for it. icon_sad.gif
sevin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:33 am   Post subject: Mötley Crüe Girls Girls Girls MIDI FOUND!!!!! Reply with quote

Finally! I found a Girls Girls Girls Midi that I am uploading now!! icon_smile.gif
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls