Home > Message Boards > Rock & Pop (2000-Current) >
Mötley Crüe: Girls Girls Girls
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
sevin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:04 am   Post subject: Mötley Crüe: Girls Girls Girls Reply with quote

I just searched for Mötley Crüe midis and found a LOT of them! icon_smile.gif But there is a Girls Girls Girls midi file on here that is not complete. It is only about 1:55. The real song is 4:30. I want a full midi file of the song. I wouldn't mind a midi with a vocal track, but if you can't find one, that's alright. I hope someone has it because I need it. So if you have it please reply. icon_smile.gif
View members profile Send private message
sevin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:22 pm   Post subject: Girls Girls Girls Midi Reply with quote

Hmm. I still can't find a full midi file of the song. icon_sad.gif Although I did find this "professional" midi file of the song here: http://www.elitemidi.com/tracks/?ssstr=MOTLEY%20CRUE But you have to buy it to get it. And it still may not be the full song, although it does sound different from the 1:55 midi that I found earlier today. Perhaps you bought this midi from this site. If you did please upload it for everyone to use. All I want is a midi file of the song and I can't get it without paying for it. icon_sad.gif
sevin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:33 am   Post subject: Mötley Crüe Girls Girls Girls MIDI FOUND!!!!! Reply with quote

Finally! I found a Girls Girls Girls Midi that I am uploading now!! icon_smile.gif
Bryanlvarez

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:40 pm   Post subject: Reader Reply with quote

Here the member wants to download this song in full length but they can't get full length of this song. Vidmate and YouTube are the best https://paper-writing-service.reviews/ platforms for finding any song in full length. So go there and download songs from these two platforms.
bobby758216

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:06 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Its been a while that I haven't heard this song and I always associate my youth with it. 3CRE
horeakaii

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:03 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope we could feature it soon!

Tidewater Latest News
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls