Home > Message Boards > Feedback & Error Report >
Can't download the converted files.
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Withagee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:36 pm   Post subject: Can't download the converted files. Reply with quote

I used the converter successfully many times back in May this year - but now can't download the converted files. It recognises the midi files and comes back to say the MP3 file is ready but my computer can't recognise them. Any suggestions? Thanks.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:13 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I have tested a few conversions and they all played fine. Maybe there is a problem with the MIDI you are trying to convert? If you can provide me with the MIDI, I can test it out.
View members profile Send private message
Withagee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:12 pm   Post subject: Can't download converted file Reply with quote

I've tried again many times but still can't download the converted file. The converter doesn't seem to object to the midi file, I get the message that the converted file is ready, but when I try to download ( I am using a Mac) the Quicktime player icon fades and there is a white question mark over it. I would send you the midi file but don't know how to attach it in this environment. How can I do that?

Also the ads which keep coming across the screen and need to be disposed of are getting more frenetic and intrusive - I don't remember this from before.

Thanks.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:23 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Just upload the MIDI to this site, let me know in the description that you are trying to let me test it out.
UltimaWizard

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:54 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having a related but diffrent problem. I enter the path on my computer to the MIDI then hit [convert]...and it times out completely now. I used to could convert MIDIs, but this dosen't even get beyond the screen with all the settings on it. ;.;
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:28 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

UltimaWizard, when you say "times out", do you mean the browser won't continue onto the next page?

If you try again at a different time and having the same problem, please let me know.

I suspect that the server is overload with people converting songs.
Tatllis

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:11 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Converted files have discussion fields to get access or have the partition among the message board to take data. Upload the media that have friction about buy essay online details with the home factors to get the author details that can be shared on it.
followers italy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:45 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Of not then you should install the latest version of the software and that too which is compatible ... How do I convert mkv video files to mp4 without losing quality?
by Epicfollowersuk
View members profile Send private message Visit posters website
followers italy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:47 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of my documents that I have made are through word pad and they were always downloadable to internet sites. Now I can't download ...
buy instagram followers AUSTRALIA
View members profile Send private message Visit posters website
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls