Home > Message Boards > General Discussion >
sheet music?
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
ViolinStringS

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:37 pm   Post subject: sheet music? Reply with quote

I'm new here, actually i just signed up 2mins ago, but does this place have sheet musi? icon_confused.gif the forums are really cool, but i'm curious?

Lauren
View members profile Send private message
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:59 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

When you browse around the site, you should notice that many MIDI have automatically translated sheet music associated with them. Also, there are some forums on this site, such as the Broadway Musical discussion board, have lots of dicussion on sheet music exchange. Check them out.
View members profile Send private message
TabHungry

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:20 pm   Post subject: Looking for tabs on this site. Reply with quote

This site talks about having tabs for the midi songs but I can only find sheet music. As a simple guitarist, I cannot fully read sheet music (but wish I could). Am I blind or are there no guitar tabs on this site?

Cheers,

T.H.
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls