Home > Message Boards > MIDI Discussion >
How to view midi?
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Educss

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:49 am   Post subject: How to view midi? Reply with quote

Hi, For a long time I had been looking for the Dragon Ball Z's song. Finally, I could find it in this page and I don't know what program do I have to use to view the sheet music. Please I need it, I hope somebody can help me. icon_wink.gif
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:10 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Try this: http://www.noteworthysoftware.com/
View members profile Send private message
Educs

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:45 am   Post subject: Question Reply with quote

admin wrote:
Try this: http://www.noteworthysoftware.com/

Hi, Thank You for helping me icon_biggrin.gif . As I said I could find the sheet music I was looking for in this page. I selected the option view midi, and I saved the file in the Deskopt. When I click at the file it sends me to an internet page, and it sends me an error wich says that it can not be opened. Then I used your program, of notewhorthy composer, and it also sent me an error icon_confused.gif.
I hope you can help me.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:24 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

When you click on the MIDI file on your desktop, it sends you to an Internet page? What page is it exactly?

You tried Noteworthy Composer to view the MIDI? That program basically turns MIDI into viewable Sheet Music.
Educs

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:55 pm   Post subject: Question Reply with quote

admin wrote:
When you click on the MIDI file on your desktop, it sends you to an Internet page? What page is it exactly?

You tried Noteworthy Composer to view the MIDI? That program basically turns MIDI into viewable Sheet Music.

Hi, The page has no name it just appears an error that says:
The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An XML element is not allowed inside a DTD. Error processing resource 'http://www.musicxml.org/dtds/MIDIEvents10.dtd'. Lin...

<html>

I used your program to view the sheet music (I don't know if I do it correctly. First I tried to open the file by entering in the noteworthy composer, there I clicked at the option "Open" and I looked for the file of the song. The file didn't appeared, I think because it only gives me the opportunity to see the song files, midi and NWC files. Then I used another method , I clicked in the file and selected the option "open with..." and I selected the NoteWorthy Compsoer. It send me this error: It tells me that it is not a valid application of Win32".
Thank you for your help.
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls