Home > Message Boards > Animation/Cartoon >
the mob Song request
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
herooftime555

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:04 pm   Post subject: the mob Song request Reply with quote

I have been looking for a good midi of The Mob Song from Beauty and the beast (the disney movie) for quite some time now and when i found it in the midi section here on Hamienet I realized it was too short. I then decided to find the karaoke version for it, but have not been quite sucessful in finding it. If someone can send me a link to where I can download it or if you can just perhaps create a longer/better version of the midi for me (which I would love better,)then please post the link to the site for the karaoke version or the file for the new midi here. Please help me out if you can. Thank you!
View members profile Send private message
herooftime555

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:06 pm   Post subject: The Mob Song request Reply with quote

I have been looking for a good midi of The Mob Song from Beauty and the beast (the disney movie) for quite some time now and when i found it in the midi section here on Hamienet I realized it was too short. I then decided to find the karaoke version for it, but have not been quite sucessful in finding it. If someone can send me a link to where I can download it or if you can just perhaps create a longer/better version of the midi for me (which I would love better,)then please post the link to the site for the karaoke version or the file for the new midi here. Please help me out if you can. Thank you!
herooftime555

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:17 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Please remember it is the movie midi version I require.
herooftime555

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:44 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Please ignore the second post. That was was my mistake. Thank you.
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls