Home > Message Boards > Animation/Cartoon >
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
big_g

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:54 am   Post subject: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Reply with quote

Hello. I'm new and I'm wondering if anyone has a complete soundtrack for The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.
View members profile Send private message Send email
CheatMaster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:34 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

You could probably find it somewhere, but it would take forever to download fully.

I think theres over 200MB of music on the N64 cartridge alone, so midi would be at least double that. And mp3 would be triple.

Mostly Cheater, though.

I AM called the CheatMaster for a reason, you know!
View members profile Send private message Send email
annajohnsn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:42 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

This section will be truly interesting for game lovers. In this, they shared about The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask. browse this site The Legend of Zelda is a fantasy action-adventure video game. It's a wondrous and adventurous game to play. I like it very much.
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls