Home > Message Boards > Jazz, Rhythm, & Blues >
Jazz: I like it like that
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
davistho2003

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:14 am   Post subject: Jazz: I like it like that Reply with quote

I am looking the sheet music, or a midi file to the song:

I Like It Like That by Pete 'El Conde' Rodriguez.

It is the piece of music played in Odeon cinemas in the UK, for one of the Odeon adverts.
View members profile Send private message
FrediaZima74

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:56 am   Post subject: Glad to read Reply with quote

I am also taking music classes for almost two years and in fact I can say that my vocals are improving very much. The academic writing experts always try to help students. I am here to get some useful suggestions about how I can get vibrato in my voice.
View members profile Send private message
paigenorrishs

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:09 am   Post subject: adult classifieds australia Reply with quote

adult classifieds australia is the great place for sexy chat, so try it now!
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls