Home > Message Boards > Others >
LEE So Jung / CHO Sung Woo / Game Music: RF Online: The One
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
DeFlanko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:22 am   Post subject: LEE So Jung / CHO Sung Woo / Game Music: RF Online: The One Reply with quote

Sheet Music:

I was wondering if anyone could make this into a midi for me?

I'm no good at reading sheet music. =(

Thank you.

DeFlanko
View members profile Send private message MSN Messenger
take

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:42 am   Post subject: Do you have this sheet music for two hands? Reply with quote

I would like this sheet music for two hands.

Tnank you
ondinefar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:08 am   Post subject: This is a really good piece to put into midi Reply with quote

bump -- this is an excellent midi piece and one of the best love songs from the top period of jdramas. The jdrama in question is named Friends from 2002 and the title of the piece is One. In 2008, the song was used as theme music in the hit mmorpg Rising Force (RF) Online.

If someone could put this into midi, it would be great for musicians everywhere.
dibiya
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:45 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought I could know about the new music from here find out this here. But you haven't mentioned anything about the topic in your blog. Try to add some content or information about it.
View members profile Send private message AIM Address
robin333

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:30 am   Post subject: LEE So Jung / CHO Sung Woo / Game Music Reply with quote

LEE So Jung / CHO Sung Woo / Game Music: RF Online: The One is the title and it has some random comments below. You would probably get what it is all about in case you are game lover. They will try creative-arcades.com for us. For me this is weird and I don’t know what to say.
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls