Home > Message Boards > Broadway Musical >
ANNiE SCRiPT Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
easy_street_94

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:15 am   Post subject: ANNiE SCRiPT Reply with quote

hey yall! icon_twisted.gif just wonderin if any dude or dudette has the official annie script (not the film, the broadway musical.) If anyone has it, pleez send it to [email protected], or if you know a site where it is, still email me and tell me.

Much appreciated! icon_mrgreen.gif

Chow chow chicken wingz! icon_razz.gif
View members profile Send private message
O.P.A

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:39 pm   Post subject: Annie Script Reply with quote

I'd be more than happy to send you a copy of the broadway "ANNIE" script! I just sunt it to your e-mail address!If you're also looking for a performance cd of the show! I can tell you where you can obtain a full orchestrated accompaint cd of the full show. It's about $100.00...but it's worth it, so i've heard form other people who have it. I too am still trying to get the cd my self. Enjoy the script! If you need any more information on the show, or if you're planning on doing the production and need tips and set construction samples, etc. I'll be more than happy to help you!

Mr. Christopher Robinson

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:51 pm   Post subject: Re: Annie Script Reply with quote

I'm looking for a copy of the script too this is for a performance for a group of kids that live in a sort of all day care fo low income families. My email is [email protected].
Thanks
Erika

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:48 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been looking for a copy of the script for ages! If you could send it to me, that would be so amazing. My email is: [email protected] Thanks!
jacp9

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:42 pm   Post subject: Annie Script Reply with quote

I am also looking for the Annie Broadway script! Can you also please send it to [email protected]
Thank you SOO much!
Squirrel (caffeinated)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:47 pm   Post subject: Annie script Reply with quote

I've been looking for a script of Annie. Could you send me a copy to [email protected]? I've also been looking for a score if anyone has one.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:05 am   Post subject: Annie Script Reply with quote

I would really appreciate it if you sent me a script, as well. My email is [email protected]!
scgangsta

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:57 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

please may i hav a script as well. send to [email protected]
Midas

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:06 am   Post subject: Annie script Reply with quote

I would like a copy of the Annie script as well. I am a teacher and would like my students to perform this musical.
butters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:17 am   Post subject: annie script Reply with quote

hi! i'm also looking for the Annie script... can you please send me a copy on my email..really appreciate it, i need for my Finals, i'm doing a production design defense for the Play! thanx! [email protected]...
Nibble

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:20 am   Post subject: Me Too Reply with quote

Please Could I Have a script Ive been looking for a long time, on my course we have to design costumes and scenery for a musical of our choice our group is doing annie so we need to reasearch meaning behind speach ect. I would be very greatful xx Thanks
[email protected] icon_biggrin.gif
View members profile Send private message MSN Messenger
carlygems

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:28 pm   Post subject: annie script Reply with quote

hiya,
I would really love to get hold of a script for annie as well. Please me any details at [email protected]
Thanks guys, I would really appreciate some help.I have a couple of scripts I could offer in return.
[/b]
LukeD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:21 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey. Im so kind ive got you a link icon_smile.gif

(link hidden for guest post)
Enjoy
Luke
-x-x
merry xmas
jimjimin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:12 am   Post subject: online degree Reply with quote

(link hidden for guest post)
anit-spam man (AKA LukeD)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:45 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Go away you crappy spam artist!
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 8 All times are GMT-8:00
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls