Home > Message Boards > Service Offer/Selling/Advertisements (Music) >
Al Di Meola
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
nycguitarfan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:51 am   Post subject: Al Di Meola Reply with quote

I just wanted to share a great opportunity to see some great live music in New York. One of my favorite fusion guitarists of all time is coming to New York City to play a show. Al Di Meola, who studied at the prestigious Berklee School of Music, released many prominent jass fusion records in the 1970s. Recently he has embraced more world music influences. His record Splendido Hotel remains one of my favoites, and I've really enjoyed his collaborations with Dave Matthews and Paul Simon. His show will be on September 29th at the Concert Hall in New York City (Central Park West and 64th Street) at 8pm.
View members profile Send private message
dibiya
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:16 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

You have given good music sheets and lyrics to the song. I have seen many of your band groups form your sites. This music is good and loves to hear. I loved the singers on it and the players in it. private paris walking tour with a personal photographer I came to know about your groups and equipment.
View members profile Send private message AIM Address
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls