Home > Message Boards > Broadway Musical >
Camp: the Musical: Here's Where I Stand
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
DavidSims

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:10 am   Post subject: Camp: the Musical: Here's Where I Stand Reply with quote

I'm looking for the sheetmusic and/or midi files to "Here's Where I Stand" from the movie musical "Camp". If anyone has any clue where to find it, please email me at [email protected] or message me on here. I know a lot of people have been looking, so I decided to check on here. Please respond!
View members profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
qaxecy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:08 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I am also looking for it for a long time but can't be able to find it here and now searching on other blogs. If you love music and want to hear other soundtracks like it then topessaywriting reviews is my Facebook page where I have struggled to gather all the old and songs that are mostly searched by community.
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls