Home > Message Boards > Jazz, Rhythm, & Blues >
new CD i got
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
musicgirl11

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:29 am   Post subject: new CD i got Reply with quote

Hi all! I just wanted to say hi to all the music fans out there. I'm a huge music fan and I especially love jazzy, bluesy singers like Brenda Russell, Dianne Reeves and Diana Krall. I actually just got a new CD from a similar artist named Marilyn Scott recently. Has anyone else heard of her? Apparently she has 9 or 10 releases and I've not heard of this artist! The new CD I was given is called, "Innocent of Nothing", and is just fabulous and contains the Bob Dylan song, "It's Alright Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)." Anyone else pick this up yet? I'm not sure how new or recent it is but I have seen it on a few sites like iTunes and Amazon.

If you don't know Marilyn Scott you should definitely check her out at (link hidden for guest post) or (link hidden for guest post) She has been around forever and I just love the classic songs she sings and her soulful style. I also heard from a friend she's an actress but can't find any movie credits? Anyone know anything about this singer/actress?
tonalharmony

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:51 pm   Post subject: Great Artist Reply with quote

I didn't know of this artist until reading your post and I am glad I did!!! WoW she is an awesome artist I loved her songs. My favorite is Round and Round! I went to her official website to check her out and have become a fan since. I haven't picked up the CD yet but I definitely intend to do so.
View members profile Send private message
monikaebersbachz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:56 am   Post subject: Sex in Berlin Reply with quote

If you are looking for sexy chat with hot girls try Sex in Berlin
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls