Home > Message Boards > Broadway Musical >
This is the moment
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Charger

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:20 pm   Post subject: This is the moment Reply with quote

I recently heard this is the moment and figured it is a really cool song icon_razz.gif The only problem i have is when it goes high, I cant go along with it (well i can, but im singing falsetto). Is there any way to change the arrangement so that it can be lower but still sounds good?
midiman20

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:44 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I can, I am a proffesonal music creator. I will still charge a small-fee for the already written arragnment (small), the digital orchestration and the track on CD. You can get a fully arragned piece or a piano piece.

E-mail me at [email protected] for more info, we can come up with a good price for both me and you!

Thanks Chad
Over The Top Productions!
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls