Home > Message Boards > Theme >
Theme Song: Mortal Kombat Theme Song
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
kjmrules

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:18 pm   Post subject: Theme Song: Mortal Kombat Theme Song Reply with quote

I've been looking for this piece of sheet music for a long time and I cant seem to find any music for piano only guitar tabs, if anyone could help me that'd be great. icon_wink.gif
View members profile Send private message
nub nub [email protected]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:37 am   Post subject: wow im having same problem Reply with quote

wow i cant find it either lol guitar sucks if anyone can find it e-mail me @ [email protected] please
Nub Nub

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:13 am   Post subject: lol well this is all i got i made it =} Reply with quote

well this is all i got, i made my own by watching the youtube video like 500 times and writing it down as he does the keys. its very accurate, but is also a little...well, uhm low tech =} i made it in paint. so you'll have to bare with me. if you can't understand it e-mail me ill change it up a bit. heres the hyper link if it doesn't work highlight it and copy paste it into the url box. my e-mail is, @ [email protected][/img]
NUBNUB

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:24 am   Post subject: wow sorry for the 50000 posts, this is my last one. Reply with quote

well this is all i got, i made my own by watching the youtube video like 500 times and writing it down as he does the keys. its very accurate, but is also a little...well, uhm low tech =} i made it in paint. so you'll have to bare with me. if you can't understand it e-mail me ill change it up a bit. heres the hyper link if it doesn't work highlight it and copy paste it into the url box. my e-mail is, @ [email protected]

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/585/mkthemeknotespz3.png

http://img387.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mkthemeknotespz3.png
gyesy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:52 pm   Post subject: left hand? Reply with quote

Do you happen to have the left hand for this song?
Blah Blah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:37 pm   Post subject: MK Reply with quote

The notes are

A,A,C,A,D,A,E,D
C,C,E,C,G,C,E,C
G,G,B,G,C,G,D,C
F,F,A,F,C,F,B,C

A,A,C,A,D,A,E,D
C,C,E,C,G,C,E,C
G,G,B,G,C,G,D,C
F,F,A,F,C,F,B,C

A,A,A,A,G,C
A,A,A,A,G,E
A,A,A,A,G,C
A,A,A,A,A,A,A

A,A,A,A,G,C
A,A,A,A,G,E
A,A,A,A,G,C
A,A,A,A,A,A,A

A,E,A,C,A,A#,A,C,A,A#,G
A,E,A,C,A,A#,A,C,A,A#,G
A,E,A,C,A,A#,A,C,A,A#,G
A,E,A,C,G,G,G,G,A,A

Hope it helps icon_biggrin.gif
I don't have one....^.^

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:20 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

can anyone give me the OLD-FASHION notes?like do re mi fa col la ti do? icon_question.gif

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:55 pm   Post subject: Re: Theme Song: Mortal Kombat Theme Song Reply with quote

i know how you feel cause i've been trying to find it for marimba and i just can't seem to find it ANYWHERE!!! if anybody finds it then email me at [email protected]
guestt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:50 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

do do do ray ray ray me me fa so so la dee the batman symbol ray mikle j la X 135135 hope this helps
Smartik1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:38 am   Post subject: Re: MK Reply with quote

Blah Blah wrote:
The notes are

A,A,C,A,D,A,E,D
C,C,E,C,G,C,E,C
G,G,B,G,C,G,D,C
F,F,A,F,C,F,B,C

A,A,C,A,D,A,E,D
C,C,E,C,G,C,E,C
G,G,B,G,C,G,D,C
F,F,A,F,C,F,B,C

A,A,A,A,G,C
A,A,A,A,G,E
A,A,A,A,G,C
A,A,A,A,A,A,A

A,A,A,A,G,C
A,A,A,A,G,E
A,A,A,A,G,C
A,A,A,A,A,A,A

A,E,A,C,A,A#,A,C,A,A#,G
A,E,A,C,A,A#,A,C,A,A#,G
A,E,A,C,A,A#,A,C,A,A#,G
A,E,A,C,G,G,G,G,A,A

Hope it helps icon_biggrin.gif

thx, its awesome xD
josh711

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:05 pm   Post subject: Awesome Reply with quote

Awesome, thank you for sharing these notes with us!

Josh| San Antonio home repairs
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls