Home > Message Boards > Service Offer/Selling/Advertisements (Music) >
Custom Midi for your Musical Theatre Needs!
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic

Have you ever used midi for a full-length musical production?
  Yes...And it was great!
  Yes...And NEVER again!
  No...But I plan to in the future!
  No...And I NEVER will!
  No...Didn't know it was out there! Now I know!
View Results
ammazzing

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:38 pm   Post subject: Custom Midi for your Musical Theatre Needs! Reply with quote

Welcome to CustomBroadwayMidi.com, the custom digital solution for the musical theatre community!

CustomBroadwayMidi.com is a New York City based company run by musical theatre professionals. Unlike other custom midi sites, we are solely devoted to recording quality musical theatre tracks for full-scale productions, audition CD's and everything in between.

How do we do that?

We use only the highest quality sampled sound libraries in the quest for the best orchestral replication around. Computer technology gets more and more amazing every day! Through the use of Digital MIDI Tracks, you can now replicate the sound of live instruments and record them on cd. Our Midi tracks are created by professional musical performers, enhanced by digital computer technology! The end result is a magical musical performance that mimics an entire orchestra right there in front of you! You can play, start, stop and rewind your orchestra when ever you want to. And, of course, we customize the tracks for each productions individual needs at no additional cost!

How does that help you?

We will work with your budget and needs to make using a MIDI ORCHESTRA painless for both your staff and your budget! Our serves are ideal for schools and small theatres that want a consistent, reliable, in tune FULL orchestra. Your MIDI ORCHESTRA will never miss a rehearsal or performance.

Please visit us on the web at www.custombroadwaymidi.com

or

Call us, toll-free, at
1-800-285-8926 to speak with one of our knowledgeable staff members.

Thank you for your time and we hope to hear from you soon!

CustomBroadwayMidi.com
View members profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website
dibiya
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:02 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I have gone through the link and came to know about good music sheets form here. I can hear good music and themes from here best photo editing services. I wish to know about singers of those bands. it is good to know about the ORCHESTRA and their teams.
View members profile Send private message AIM Address
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls