Home > Message Boards > Broadway Musical >
Spamalot: Diva's Lament (Whatever Happened to my Part?)
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
lurvely_sooz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:28 am   Post subject: Spamalot: Diva's Lament (Whatever Happened to my Part?) Reply with quote

Hi! I'm looking for a link to a half-decent (preferably haha) midi for Diva's Lament, sung by the Lady of the Lake in Spamalot. I'm using it in my audition for drama school in a couple of weeks so wish me luck icon_smile.gif

Sooz, UK
skywalker30

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:42 pm   Post subject: Spamalot: Diva's Lament (Whatever Happened to my Part?) Reply with quote

I've just uploaded my transcript as midi. I don't know how long it'll take to appear on this site.
It's only the piano accompaniment part. Hope you can use it.

Luke
View members profile Send private message
sooz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:35 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks skywalker, i'll take a look!
Skyuise

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:12 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Discussion has some portion to read on this it was able to get data among the forces or plan that was on it. I need to get data on this so I can make my ozessay review this has some parts to take quality over the data program to read on it.
View members profile Send private message
sophiadrehersh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:34 am   Post subject: sex in essen Reply with quote

Go on this link sex in essen for your sexy chat pleasure
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls