Home > Message Boards > Broadway Musical >
High School Musical Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
i_defy_gravity_1012
Regular

Location: Living in America, at the end of the millenium...you're what you own!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:28 pm   Post subject: High School Musical Reply with quote

hey everybody i just watched the disney channel movie high school musical and i wondered if anyone else did. i thought it was ok, but most of the music was pretty cheesey (though catchy enough to redeem itself icon_wink.gif ) and some of the voices sounded totally computer enhanced (coughcoughashleytisdale) but it was pretty good for what it was. what did you guys think?
View members profile Send private message
[email protected]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:34 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was okay. It just made it bad by the horrible lip synching.
alyssa

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:12 am   Post subject: high school musical Reply with quote

i think high school musical was great! although the music did sound computer generated, its music is great, and for those singers like me, its great harmony practice if you sing along with the harmonies...great choice of characters... icon_wink.gif icon_exclaim.gif [/quote]
peterpan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:43 am   Post subject: High School Musical Reply with quote

The movie was Awsome! I love all the music, especialy "We're all in this Together," and "Stick to the Status Quo." The one thing bad about the movie was that there was too much noticable lip singing. I love musicals and am happy that Disney Channel made an original Musical. Another cool thing is that Zac Efron is my cousins friend and grew up in Arroyo Grande, where I live.
i_defy_gravity_1012
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:21 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

whoa, sweet! the only reason half the people i know (ok, more than half) even watched that movie in the first place is because they think he's hot.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:53 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

zach efron didn't really sing someone else did it for him icon_mrgreen.gif
Keith1988

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:07 pm   Post subject: These need to be on hamienet Reply with quote

They're really good songs despite the lip-synching and the other crap disney pulled on this brilliant movie. I think that these songs should be made kareoke so I can sing them and practice! icon_smile.gif

Whoever has got the brains to do it, please do, because they're really good songs.
Missy4

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:19 pm   Post subject: High School Musical Reply with quote

I absolutely adore High School Musical! Zac Efron is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOTT! icon_biggrin.gif They also have really great songs! i've seen that movie sooo many times, i know all the lyrics to all the songs! Anyway, i just think it is COOL!!!!!!!
i_defy_gravity_1012
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:41 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
zach efron didn't really sing someone else did it for him icon_mrgreen.gif

definitely. besides ashley tisdale, he was the most obvious. the only 1 who really wasnt (either that or they just did a reeeeeeeeeally good job hiding it) was lucas grabeel (sp?)
fably

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:49 am   Post subject: yes! Reply with quote

im watching it now icon_biggrin.gif love ya (L)matt(L)[/b]
tigger1273

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:10 am   Post subject: Re: High School Musical Reply with quote

is it true they mostly werent singing icon_question.gif okay now that makes me mad because i thought it was real can you be leave that grrrrrrrrrrrrr icon_cry.gif icon_eek.gif icon_evil.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_exclaim.gif icon_mad.gif i mean i hope the girl playing gabreille was actually her but now i am not so sure but i hope that was her voice and if so awsome voice icon_exclaim.gif icon_question.gif O and one more thing ZACH EFRON IS HOTT BUTT I AM NOT A WANNABE GIRLFRIEND THOUGH GET IT GOT IT GOOD!! icon_exclaim.gif [/i]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:29 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

completely wrong zac was the one singing trust me. and vanessa was really singing the parts. they both have experiences icon_exclaim.gif
SL_YO

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:46 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

i_defy_gravity_1012 wrote:

definitely. besides ashley tisdale, he was the most obvious. the only 1 who really wasnt (either that or they just did a reeeeeeeeeally good job hiding it) was lucas grabeel (sp?)

Haha yea right. That was really Ashley tisdale singing, she has the most annoying high pitched voice ever. she sang WERE ALL In tHIs together live acapella in a few interviews, and yeah, her voice is as annoying inthe movie. If they were to dub her over, they should have got someone good.
i_defy_gravity_1012
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:51 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

no, i know they dubbed her with her own voice. but you could still tell she was lip syncing.
hsm

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:16 pm   Post subject: lipsynching Reply with quote

of course they were lip synching...they can't do the movie and sing at the same time....but everyone actually sang the songs....just not in the movie because its hard to sing while acting.
They sang and then act...or the other way around....and put it together...that's why
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 3 All times are GMT-8:00
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls