Home > Message Boards > Paid ($) Request >
25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee: We Like Spelling
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Miss Marie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:42 am   Post subject: 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee: We Like Spelling Reply with quote

I am looking for a midi file of "We Like Spelling" and a choral arrangement of "The Final Goodbye" for my Musical Theatre class. Name your price. Thanks!
View members profile Send private message
BroadwayScores
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:31 am   Post subject: Spelling Bee Reply with quote

I have most of the actual score to SPELLING BEE, not Midis, but sheet music if you are interested, send me an email at [email protected]
View members profile Send private message Send email AIM Address
theatrekitkat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:17 am   Post subject: I am looking for a copy of "Why We Like Spelling" Reply with quote

I am a theatre teacher wanting to do this song for a little "non profit" show at school. Could you send me a copy of this sheet music? I would be willing to pay you. my e-mail is [email protected]
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls