Home > Message Boards > Broadway Musical >
Disney's "Newsies": (any)
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
ItzMelody

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:28 pm   Post subject: Disney's "Newsies": (any) Reply with quote

Hey, I am directing a childrens show and I am looking for MPs's or midis that can somehow be converted to Mp3s.... any songs from Newsies, particularly, seize the day, king of new york, , really any :)

thanks
View members profile Send private message
smileez0519

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:23 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

if you just want mp3's you could always just take the cd, and play it on your computer...

good luck! we just did it here, and it was UNBELIEVABLE! the guy who played jack ahd had an awesome voice( adn it didnt hurt that he was cute too!! lol) it is so muhc fun to do... where are you doing it- if its near me i wanna do it agian

we also kinda rewrote the cript though- spot was a girl( added solo: cold enough to snow), adn sarah also got a solo(i can't take my eyes off you) and a duet with jack...

haev fun!
RobertMarcum

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:48 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Package and all themes of the town are invited for the collection for the elements it is filed for the range of the eliteassignmenthelp review in the mid of the reliance. The fulcrum is played for the identification of the goals. It is shared for the parenting of the joys. talent is upheld for the advanced shape for the individuals.
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls