Home > Message Boards > Others >
Song Requests
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
PhantomSkyfire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:33 pm   Post subject: Song Requests Reply with quote

Hello everyone. I'm just another loooser with nothing to do except listen to cheap cheesy digital reproductions of totally cool songs. However, I have found that some songs are EXTREMELY rare, and a google search (and a quick glance at most video game MIDI sites) turns up empty without fail. Maybe you folks can do better? Here are some of the songs I can think of off the top of my head that I want:

- Naval Ops: Commander // Pretty much every song in the game, but most important is the First Druna Skass battle song (NOT THE SECOND ONE!).
- Grandia II // All the battle themes, most importantly the Valmar Core battle song.
- Legend of the Dragoon // MIDI versons of the battle themes that don't suck royal donkey lips.
- The 7th Saga // The overworld themes. I don't know how many there are.

If you find any of these, please please PLEASE E-mail me at [email protected] because I probably won't remember where I posted this message.

Thanks in Advance:
Ashley Rose
zaiyamariya

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:11 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for this playlist. I like to hear songs very much. I have also such many collection of songs with me. It is extremely good to have such a good collection of songs with you. Keep sharing more songs.clipping path with natural shadows
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls