Home > Message Boards > Oldies (Pre-2000) >
Meat Loaf: Bat out of hell
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
keyboardmaniac

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:54 am   Post subject: Meat Loaf: Bat out of hell Reply with quote

Does anybody know where i can get the midi file for the full version of bat out of hell by Meat Loaf. The full 1:30 introduction. none of the other 2 that are out there. i did find one but u had to pay �5.25 which is a little much jsut for the introduction. or can anybody work it out?
View members profile Send private message
nkyyxlndsf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:07 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

The files are containing many type of versions that are associated basically with their software of proper working with the demonstration. The Hemi net has the connection and link in https://www.assignmentholic.co.uk/ that is about the paying a specific amount to do the task of my own choice and category.
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls