Home > Message Boards > Non-English >
Sheet Music for Jacky Cheung's "Blessings" (&#
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
superAtticus

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:27 pm   Post subject: Sheet Music for Jacky Cheung's "Blessings" (&# Reply with quote

I'm looking for sheet music for Jacky Cheung's "Blessings" (祝福). I hope to sing this song at my high school's baccalaureate in a couple of weeks, and I need music for piano accompaniment. The song is on this website in MIDI (http://www.hamienet.com/midi2267.html). Does anyone have the complete sheet music?

Please e-mail me at [email protected]!
View members profile Send private message
xetasefefa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:31 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheet music is neither type of the software that can helps us in changing the lyrics of the songs into the sheet software. As well as college essay service is an online link to download this software from this web link.
petrakohlerz1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:39 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I must share this amazing site ficken klagenfurt where you can chat with hot sexy ladies so check them out
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls