Home > Message Boards > Animation/Cartoon >
Duck Tales and Little Mermaid MIDI request
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
lilaan

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:11 am   Post subject: Duck Tales and Little Mermaid MIDI request Reply with quote

Feeling a bit nostalgic here.

Does anyone remember the episode of Duck Tales where Scrooge McDuck was on a ship and played the harpsichord to sooth a sea monster (I believe). The scottish MacDuck may have been in the episode as well.

I would like a MIDI sequence of scrooge's playing of the harpsichord.

Also I am looking for a MIDI sequence of King Triton's playing of the sea calliope, from the Little mermaid season 2, episode Calliope Dreams.

The tune is also played when triton remembers when his grandpa Neptune played the sea calliope.

I would appreciate it if anyone can sequence these, or knows where I might find them. icon_smile.gif

Please, music brings me back to my childhood...
Thank you in advance.
--
Lilaan
View members profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lilaan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:19 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump, request still active.
Still looking icon_smile.gif thank you!
View members profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
annajohnsn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:22 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

DuckTales is an animated television series, by Walt Disney. I why not look here used to watch it in my childhood. I loved it very much. It is so fun and interesting to watch. Sadly, it stopped. Thanks for holding this discussion, it makes me rethink my childhood.
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls