Home > Message Boards > MIDI Discussion >
Midi player
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
jeyvelo71118

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:20 am   Post subject: Midi player Reply with quote

I know of a really good free midi player...vanBasco. It has a virtual piano, lyrics window, mixer, and others. But I am curious to know if there are any other free midi players with the same or better quality?
Games

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:46 pm   Post subject: Re: Midi player Reply with quote

jeyvelo71118 wrote:
I know of a really good free midi player...vanBasco. It has a virtual piano, lyrics window, mixer, and others. But I am curious to know if there are any other free midi players with the same or better quality?

music wrote:
I think I know of a better one. icon_smile.gif You can write music and add lyrics and stuff like that icon_biggrin.gif . It's called Finale Notepad and you can download it at finalemusic.com icon_exclaim.gif
View members profile Send private message
jeyvelo71118

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:50 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it free?
Games

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:31 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup. Completely free. icon_smile.gif They don't even send you crap by email!And you can always buy another version of it caled Finale Notepad Plus or Finale. Finale is better than Notepad Plus, but FN is pretty good for most users. icon_biggrin.gif

http://www.finalemusic.com/notepad/index.asp
rabia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:48 am   Post subject: piano Reply with quote

hi guys i have a question i wanna upload buffy and angel(close your eyes) from computer to my mp3player can anyone help me with that!??? icon_confused.gif icon_confused.gif
Softwarekiller

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:53 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Games wrote:
Yup. Completely free. icon_smile.gif They don't even send you crap by email!And you can always buy another version of it caled Finale Notepad Plus or Finale. Finale is better than Notepad Plus, but FN is pretty good for most users. icon_biggrin.gif

http://www.finalemusic.com/notepad/index.asp

It's pretty good, but it's a notation software (and plays the midis also). If you want a midi Player - vanBasco. That's my opinion.

-> jeyvelo71118 - why do you need better?
View members profile Send private message Visit posters website Yahoo Messenger
karl 2

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:24 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

great midi player icon_mrgreen.gif
View members profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Sundog

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:35 pm   Post subject: Re: piano Reply with quote

rabia wrote:
hi guys i have a question i wanna upload buffy and angel(close your eyes) from computer to my mp3player can anyone help me with that!??? icon_confused.gif icon_confused.gif

Why's this here??

Anyway, if it's in MIDI, you have to "render" it first.
SynthFont should be able to do this.
KH_fan
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:39 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

vanbasco's a great player, but I usually use my Yamaha XG synthesizer, it has better quality.
Ksandarus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:26 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I searched over many players sound fonts and software synths and best free midi player is definetly Kantaris , but you must have instaled .NET Framework 2.0 to use it. Belive me this player makes fantastic work with midis!!!!!! You can also use Softsynths like WinGroove, but it is trial version. It's sound great, but in some midis soun't isn't stable. It is softsynth and it means you can use it as default to play midi and use it with other players. It will work in games using midi like Final Fantasy 7 and others. Anyway I prefer Kantaris sound is advanced and stable and I think that there is no other better player that you will find for free. It's even better than most pay2use software. Listen to me I know what I am sayng it is much better than previous players mentioned here I know because I was checking them. icon_cool.gif
yvonnepfeiferz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:17 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you want to get in touch with sexy hot girls? Try to visit TS sex M�nchen and enjoy all night
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls